The UK’s most exciting educational conference comes to Scandinavia for the first time. After successful conferences all over the UK, Australia and America, researchED lands in Gothenburg, Sweden for a day of world class professional development.
Come and listen to some of Scandinavia’s (and the UK’s) sharpest, most thought-provoking and powerful voices in education, education research, and the space in which they overlap. The conference will be held in English, and we hope to use the day as a way to create international connections that build relationships for future collaborations.
- Anders Jönsson, Professor of Education, Kristianstad University
- Marion Stenneke, advisor, The Netherlands Initiative for Education Research (NRO)
- Karin Berg, Teacher of Swedish and Religion, Schillerska gymnasiet, Gothenburg
- Joakim Landahl, Dr, Department of Pedagogy and Didactics, Stockholm University
- Lisa Björklund Boistrup, PhD Mathematics, Dep of Mathematics and Science Education, Stockholm University
- Camilla Brørup Dyssegaard, Professor Danish Clearinghouse, Associate professor Psychology, Århus University
- Tine Sophie Prøitz, Associate professor, University College of Southeast Norway
- Svein Sjøberg, Professor, Science Education, ILS, University of Oslo
- Leena Liusvaara,Principal, Ressu comprehensive school, Helsinki
- Phillippa Cordingley, Chief Executive of CUREE
- Lucy Crehan, International Education Comparative analyst
- David Didau, Education blogger The Learning Spy, author of #WrongBook,.
- Åsa Hirsh, Lecturer, Education and Communication, Jönköping University, PhD Philosophy
- Jeremy Hodgen, Professor of Mathematics Education, University of Nottingham
- Jacob Möllstam, Teacher of Math, Swedish, No, IT, English at Jonsered’s primary school
- Harry Fletcher-Wood, researcher for Teach First UK
- Eva Hartell, Senior Lecturer tech, science and math for Haninge schools, PhD KTH Stockholm
- Tom Bennett, Teacher, Founder of researchED, Behaviour Advisor to UK Government
- Petteri Elo, Teacher Hiidenkivi comprehensive, Helsinki. Educational consultant
- Anna Rainio, Department of Teacher Education, University of Helsinki
- Gary Jones, Education Consultant and researcher, Jersey, UK
- Anna Ekström, Director-General Swedish National Board of Education, Chairman Skolkommissionen
- René Kneyber, Math teacher, Delegate of the Royal Dutch Education Council
- Pedro De Bruyckere, Educational scientist, author, teacher & researcher
- Chris Brown, Lecturer in Teaching and Research, UCL Institute of Education, London
- Jesper Boesen, Director, Centre for Educational Sciences and Teacher Research, University of Gothenburg
- Per Kornhall, PhD, author, consultant and researcher at Mälardalens University
Full biographies of speakers can be downloaded via dropbox (link opens in a new window).
Lunch is included in the ticket price. All sessions are first-come, first-served, so you can build a day that suits your needs and interests best.
An up-to-date poster for the event can be downloaded via dropbox (link opens in a new window).
I look forward to seeing you there!